[ for now i have enough requests so please don't send me more. i'll let you know when i am open for more.
//If you saw this after you sent an request it's fine and I'll do it// ]
HulluMel on most sites. I blog here about youtube animations, Warrior Cats and occasional furry stuff.
im gonna be in london for the weekend but if you have something urgent email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How would you guys feel about me hosting a fully visually-storyboarded MAP?
It’s an idea I’ve been tossing around for a while, but I’m afraid to do it, because I know that for a lot of people, the most fun part of a MAP is coming up with all the different shots and angles.
The storyboard would be in the audition video, along with the regular text description of the part. Participants would have the choice to or not to follow my storyboards.
Somebody: Man Daisy was such a useless b-
Me: You're cruising for a bruising
1. Include multiple extreme closeups of cat eyes. Bonus points for a single tear rolling down the cheek. (Otherwise how will viewers know that they’re sad???)
2. Never include any wide shots. This means you don’t have to make detailed backgrounds.
3. Side-view run cycles! Side-view run cycles for everybody!
4. Fighting animation must consist only of a paw slashing 3 red clawmarks on a black background
5. A cat must grit their teeth at some point, anime-style.
6. Include obscene amounts of blood. Don’t shade it though. Just a big screen of red.
7. Only finish the first 10 seconds of an AMV and abandon it. Make sure to post the first 10 seconds though, otherwise you’ll miss out on the “FINISH IT!!!!” comments.